Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Missing my friend

Alyssa is the one on the top, then Taylor, Kayla, and then me all when we were freshman.
We were all best friends & it was the easiest year ever!
I remember that day. Alyssa set the camera for 10 seconds and we all jumped on the bed.
I was skyping Alyssa today, we've been friends sinse the very first day of highschool. We were in the same Heath class.
I do not know what I would've done without her in highschool. We were in Tri-Tech Nursing together and we went through EVERYTHING together. She moved away to Bend, Oregon right before senior year started. My life went downhill after that. I had nobody to talk to!!

She enlisted in the Marines and she's leaving in less than 2 months. I'm gonna miss her a lot!  I love this girl!
At Tri-Tech junior year
In our scrubs...lookin' good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home