Saturday, August 27, 2011

These are some of the things that my little brain thinks about throughout the day. Just so you can get into my head a little. You’re welcome.

* If I was stuck on a deserted island and I could choose 15 people to be on it with me, besides my family and friends, who would I choose?
Pshh. So easy.
1.    Kristin Chenoweth
2.  Ryan Reynolds
3.   Sarah Palin
4.   Kelly Ripa
5.   Chelsea Handler
6.   Steve Carell
7.   Sandra Bullock
8.   Justin Bieber
9.   Tina Fey
10.   Amy Poehler
11.     Regis
12.   The Kardashians
13.    Paula Abdul
14.    Simon Cowell
15.    Ashton Kutcher
Yep. They are all celebs. You can judge. I don’t care.

* Why do all my zippers have YKK on them? What does that mean?

* If I was in the bathroom, and a fire started in the hallway...I would grab a towel and get it wet and run to the closest window and hope that that isn’t the direction the fire started in. Assuming the kids were already out.
* Jim Carrey is kind of a creeper these days. I wonder if that video to Emma Stone is real or if he is totally joking...
See? Thats only 3 of the many other thoughts I think about during the day. So. Interesting.

1 Comments:

At September 1, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Blogger The Momma Chronicles said...

Oh my word I love you. I'm still laughing. And more than a little surprised to see Paula so low on your list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home