Friday, July 8, 2011

My week

Sooo, this week I stayed at the Bennetts house to house sit while they went to Gilead. It was a pretty relaxing week. I enjoyed it a lot. Buuut my life is pretty relaxed anyway so it's nothing new. I wish my life was exciting, but that's why I watched Desperate Housewives all week. I watched people have exciting lives while I sat on the couch eating Dots and Ice-cream. NBD.

The dad who lives there has a paper route so I covered that. Woke up at 3:30am, went and got the 130 newspapers from the Tesoro and rolled up a few and put them in a bag to throw on peoples driveway. The rest of the 120 I just nicely rolled up/just folded them in like...messy thirds or something and threw it in the red Tri-City Herald tube. I only got like one complaint a day so...I'd call that paper route a major success. It was a driving route so it was pretty easy. And it was a beautiful drive! The sun is barely out at that time and it's so nice and the air is so fresh! Not to mention I delivered to Doc Hastings. How cool is that?! (I hope you all know who that is...this is a big deal. And PS. When I was making that link I found out that that is not what I thought he looked like. Definitely thought he was someone else...)

I took Reuss with me on the route. He's huuugee. You cant tell in this picture. But he's pretty large.
So back to what I did when I wasn't watching Desperate Housewives. After I was done with the paper route at about 6:30ish, I went back to bed! Well first I started Elf. I always watch a movie to fall asleep to. This week it was Elf. So before bed and naps or getting ready or whatever I start that movie. I pretty much watch it like 4 times a day. After I woke up I would go to my house for a few hours. Then I would come back to check on the dogs and the cat. Then I would watch DH and eat my life away basically. Then I would crawl into bed and read Bristol Palins new book. And then I would put the book down and fall asleep on the Sleep Number bed. For those of you who care my number is 20.
Goodnight! 



2 Comments:

At July 9, 2011 at 9:12 PM , Blogger Colleen @ six said...

Glad you're having fun! I'm so proud of you for waking up so early to do that paper route! We need to hang out like NOW..

 
At August 10, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger The Momma Chronicles said...

Finally able to catch up on your bloggity-blog. I love to read you! And? That photo doesn't do Reuss justice. He's like, Gigantor. He's huge! His head is the size of two KitchenAid mixers side by side.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home