Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a little pointless explanation...

I posted this following blog while I was in Tacoma this past weekend. And I deleted it today because I felt embarrassed of what it said. And certain things happened throughout the day that made me feel like the blog would make some people mad or people would be irritated...So I erased it. But I'm re-posting it because I was reassured that nobody was mad at me. And I came across a verse that made me realize that things are going to be okay. Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God." That verse has been getting me through today. And all day I've been like really God?! Why are you doing this?! I don't get it waaahhhh. But God knows what he's doing. I've also been questioning him. Like, "Do you REALLY know what you're doing?" And he's been saying. "Yeah. Hello. I made you. So stop questioning me.  You should be thanking me and not questioning me you big baby. Aaand you're welcome for your LIFE." So...we've pretty much been back and forth all day.

(And I think I remember learning something in english class about how you don't start your sentences off with the word "and." or any other conjunction or whatever. But sometimes it just works. I do it all the time in my blogs I've realized. Don't hate.)

So here's my blog that makes THIS blog a thousand times longer:

Hm. Nevermind, I'll just make it into two blogs. So much easier.



1 Comments:

At August 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Montgummibears said...

I love you Ashley! And remember: Satan loves to ask that question, "Did God really say...?" and any other form of that question, such as "Does God really know what he's doing?".

I'm glad God gave you that verse, what a comfort!!

Hope to see you soon.
<3
Tami

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home