Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Friday Morning.

This morning I woke up at 8:16am. Got ready to meet the girls' mom at the doctor for their appointment. Turns out I didn't need to be there.
I came home, ate some ebleskivers and bacon. I took the last of the coffee too.

(Ebleskivers = delicious pancake balls. Pronounced like "Able-Skeevers." They're Scandinavian.)

 Then me and my mother started budgeting. Like Dave Ramsey says, I need to "name every dollar." We couldn't finish because we don't know how much the gym is going cost exactly every month. I called the gym and they didn't answer. It was probably too early. But it was 9:25...come on. Who ISN'T up by then?

Went on Facebook for like 2 minutes. Then I got bored and got off.

Now I'm "getting ready" to go to coffee with Colleen.

It's a ponytail and sweats kind of day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home