Me and Madie decided to make cookies today. I will give you step by step directions on how we did it! It's so easy!
1. We picked out some Melissa and Doug cookie dough.
2. Cut the cookie dough in even slices.
3. Place the cookie dough on the cookie sheet.
This is how it should look when all the dough is on the cookie sheet!
4. Put the cookie dough in the oven for 10 seconds. You don't even need to pre heat the oven! They should be perfect when they come out!
5. Time to frost! After the cookies are out of the oven, they aren't too hot because the oven was at such a low temperature. The frosting won't melt!
All done! Don't they look great?
After they are done being frosted, you can either put them on a cookie rack or put them in a plastic bag for grandma and mommy!