Thursday, January 6, 2011

The usual.

Today I went to work. Like everyday, I woke up at 5:16 then 5:30 then 5:46. Got up. Sometimes I'll have a cup of coffee. I warm up my car, and then I'm out by 6:15. (Usually still in my PJ's.)
I get to work at 6:45-ish and I walk in and sit down and watch the news till the girls get up.
Here are the girls:


Mondays and Wednesdays Madison has preschool. Those days are usually my favorite because I have the van and I get to go wherever after I drop her off. Like Target. Or home. It all depends on how McKinley is doing. It's hard to get her fed when she's hungry and still get to preschool on time. And it doesn't matter how close or how far away I am from somthing...I'm always late. So don't tell me to leave earlier. I've done it. But somehow picking Madison up from preschool, I'm HARDLY ever late. One time I was late. Only once. They charge you for every minute that you're late. So I try my best to be there pretty early.

This is the best job I could ask for. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home