Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas in Tacoma is pretty fun.Well Tacoma in general is pretty fun. I usually bring a friend when I'm here so I have someone to talk to that is my age and understands why I want to go up to the room every once in a while to hang out and not be accused for being anti-social. Except it's Christmas and it's just me. Tear.
But anyway, every Christmas that we are in Tacoma, my family does a puzzle on the dining room table. I am not so good at puzzles. They frustrate me a little. That would explain why I'm upstairs writing this!

I can't wait until the kids open their presents tomorrow. I think they are going to like them. We open one present on Christmas Eve. It's mostly always pajamas. Mom said that I'm not getting presents this year though because we got the wii. Which is lame because I don't play the wii and the other 2 kids play 24/7 and they ARE getting presents. Tell me what about that makes sense to you...

But I could have a different situation. I am thankful that my family is all together. We made it to Tacoma smoothly, there is food on the table, (almost) We have a church that I love and grew up in that's supportive and generous. I have a job that I LOVE and I wouldn't trade it for any other one. The list goes on...

Oh and I'm thankful for God and Jesus for giving me an excuse to be with my family right now.  ;)
(and the Holy Spirit...I don't wanna leave him out...)

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Blogger The Momma Chronicles said...

Dude. You agreed to the family gift/no presents for grown-ups thing. And the children do not play on the Wii 24/7. But I feel the same way about things to be thankful for. Church, family, togetherness. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home