Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas spirit?


I'm walking through the church and I see all the christmas decorations around, and I'm thinking "Why are they still up?" and then I remember..."Oh yeah, It's almost Christmas. It hasn't come yet."

It's hard for me to get into the "Christmas spirit" this year. Actually I didn't have any problems getting into the Christmas spirit during Thanksgiving. And then it disappeared. I don't have any idea why. I'm listening to Christmas music, our decorations are up around the house. There is no reason why I shouldn't be in the mood!

But maybe when we get to Tacoma tomorrow, I will be. I can't wait until the kids open their presents. They are going to love them! Mom will LOVE hers, so will Dan.

Merry Christmas

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2010 at 8:21 AM , Blogger The Momma Chronicles said...

Dude, I know! I feel it too. Or rather, I *don't* feel it *either.* What's up with that? I'm having the hardest time with Christmas spirit this year. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home