Friday, November 12, 2010

Love your neighbor as yourself? .....Finnnee.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I need Faith. I need to trust that you are there for me. You know that people in my life drive me up the wall and they make me want to kick them in the shins, but You convince me that I shouldn't. ( Because it's wrong...I guess. Not simply because I just shouldn't.) Help me not to act on my emotions. Also help me to not get so irritated so easily. ...and you know all my problems, I don't want to admit them ALL on my blog. But I'm sure people already know half of them ;)

Someone told me about these verses that would help me:
 Romans: 14:19-23

My favorite parts of the verse is:
15 If your brother is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy your brother for whom Christ died. 16 Do not allow what you consider good to be spoken of as evil.
20 ... but it is wrong for a man to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble. 21 It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother to fall.
23 But the man who has doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.

And for Romans 15:1-13:
I love everything it says. Look it up if you don't know it :)

Thank you for the people that help me out :) I'm gonna be needing a lot more of it too.

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM , Blogger The Momma Chronicles said...

Awesome blog post. I love you! (Don't kick my shins.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home