Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Jonah and Ellie-Anne! :)


I think it's so cute how they share a birthday! We celebrated Jonah's birthday on the 6th by going to Chuck E. Cheese. He wanted to have all his friends there, but we couldn't afford to pay for anyone except the Tannehills, so it was just a family thing. (I guess he has friends at his parties at the "important" birthdays. Such as 5, 10, 13, 16...) But yesterday, on both Ellie and Jonah's birthday, we went to the Tannehills for a PARTAYY! The first birthday is always fun. The 1 year old gets their own cake and gets to dig in! It was so cute. I got a cute video of us singing to her:



Aunt Melissa made that cake too! And it was suuuper delish. I love lemon cake.

There were 12 kids there last night! CHAOS! I love it! Their expressions on their face are amazing. They were in awe of Soren. He was making a funny face. The only thing you could see was the whites of his eyes!  Impressive.


1 Comments:

At November 11, 2010 at 3:36 PM , Blogger The Momma Chronicles said...

Oh man... that's THE worst group rendition of Happy Birthday I've ever heard in my whole life... but so so fun! All the children at the table? Loved it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home